Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekly Affirmation #2: Healing With Color


My sight is guided by the divinity that lies with in. As I tune my spirit body and mind to be one with god internally I use the frequency of light as my vehicle of healing. I accept that that by design all of my senses are but vessels through which my healing can and will take place. Through the vehicle of light my eyes decode the truth of healing frequencies and vibrations that lie with in. I become one with the healing of red; I heal and I am healed. I become one with the healing of yellow; I heal and I am healed. I become one with the healing of blue; I heal and I am healed. And by each and every color that is created by these three; I heal and I am healed. I let the healing vibrations permeate through the depths of my consciousness and I resonate truly and eternally with them. By my ability to decode and encode these colors I become one with the healing, growing, and loving part of myself.

~ashe

No comments:

Post a Comment